Become a Member
We welcome everyone, professional and amateur, who share an interest in handmade pottery and ceramic sculpture
The quickest way to become a member of the Westcountry Potters Association is to complete our application form below and pay online.
If you prefer you can download our application form and return it by email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment may be made by cheque or direct bank transfer; all details are on the membership form.
Subscriptions are payable annually on 1st January. Applicants applying after 31st May are entitled to membership at half the applicable rate. Applicants applying after 31st October are entitled to membership for the following year.
Join our community and gain access to many benefits including:
- Support and encouragement as a member of a thriving community of potters
- Bimonthly magazine
- Inclusion in members' website gallery
- Workshop visits
- Masterclass demonstrations
- Exhibition & Potters' Market opportunities
- Informal support groups
- Active social media groups
- Discount from pottery suppliers
Full MembershipSingle annual membership
Dual MembershipTwo members at the same address
Student Membership *Reduced fee for full time students
Ceramics Apprentice *Full-time ceramics apprentices are entitled to free membership
* Students must be full-time at school or college. Please provide the name of where you study. Apprentices should be in full-time employment with an accompanying skills development programme. Please provide the name of the potter with whom you are apprenticed.
Dual membership additional member registration
If you have been named as an "Additional Member" in a dual membership application, please enter your full details here to register for access to our Members' Area